Knife Set of 3 Type 301 P529-HM Hammered by F.A. Porsche – Chroma
- Additional information
Knife Set Type 301 P529-HM by Croma is a gift set that consists of three Japanese knives in high-quality gift packaging.
This luxurious gift set is ideal for an introduction in the world of quality CHROMA knives or as a first class gift for that friend of yours that loves being creative in the kitchen!
The Knifeset consists of one P02 HM Hammered Santoku knife, one P05 HM Carving knife and one P09 HM Paring knife. The P02 HM Santoku knife is a Japanese classic with 17.8 cm blade, designed for cutting and slicing vegetables but it can be used as a multifunctional chef’s knife. The P09 HM Paring knife with 7.7 cm blade, is small knife ideal for peeling and cutting small vegetables. The P05 HM Carving knife with long 19.3 cm blade is a must in your kitchen, indispensable for slicing, chopping and decorating.
Chroma is a manufacturer that bridges the gap between Japanese tradition and the European design with the type 301 series.
Chroma type 301 cutlery are designed by F.A. Porsche, who worked closely with chef of the decade, Jörg Wörther, in order to develop the final shape of the handle, which is optimized for maximum usability.
- Set of Three Knives: P02 HMSantoku knife 17.8 cm, P05 HM Carving knife 19.3 cm and one P09 HM Paring knife 7.7 cm blade.
- Hardness of 58-60° HRC at the cutting edge.
- Ergonomic handle designed by F.A. Porsche, which offers better control and allows the knife to stand upright without its blade touching the bench.
- Metal “pearl” which clearly demarcates the end of the handle, for better control when cutting.
- Seamless construction and hygienic transition from blade to handle.
- Out of the box sharpness is among best in the industry.
- Chroma offers special whetstones used to sharpen the type 301 knives.
- For the novice user there are available metal “guides” which place the knife on the correct angle against the whetstone.
- High-quality gift packaging
Out of stock.