Japanese Camellia Knife Oil – Edge of Belgravia
- Additional information
This original product from Japan is a highly refined version of Camellia Oil that will protect your carbon steel knives from rust and tarnish. Just put a little on a soft cloth and wipe over the blade before storage.
Until recently, Camellia oil was a well-kept secret in Japan. Camellia oil has been used to protect the blades of samurai swords and chef knives in Japan for centuries.
Oil from the seeds of Camellia japonica is the traditional Japanese choice for protecting chef knives against any rust, corrosion, tarnish and discoloration.
The oil is absorbent and leaves no oily residue, and it is odorless and tasteless. Only a small amount is necessary to protect the blade. 100ml will last you for years!
Its non-toxic formula is safe to use, and is our recommended solution for protecting your Edge of Belgravia knives.
How to use:
- Please be sure to clean the blade before applying the camellia oil.
- Add some oil to a clean cloth or apply a few dots on the blade.
- Simply wipe the blade on both sides with the cloth.
- Before using your knife again, wash the knife under running cold water to remove any traces of oil.
- Dry the knife with a dry cloth.
Material: Japanese Camellia Oil.
- Made in Japan.
- Capacity: 100 ml.
Out of stock.
Edge of Belgravia