Folio™ Steel 4-piece Chopping Board Set (Stainless Steel) – Joseph Joseph
- Additional information
Folio™ Steel 4-piece Chopping Board Set (Stainless Steel) by Joseph Joseph is perfect for keeping all your boards organized and easy to access, with flawless style.
Each chopping board features knife-friendly textured surfaces and color-coded details to help make food preparation more hygienic and efficient. The finishing touch? A stainless-steel case that keeps the boards neat and tidy on the worktop.
Each chopping board has a different color on the handle and the base that informs the user which board is made for each type of food (vegetables, fish, meat or cooked food). Using different chopping boards for individual ingredients improves the hygiene in the kitchen and prevents cross-contamination. In addition, by deploying the number of cuttings boards you require you have a flexible expanding working space always available.
All boards are made of durable polypropylene and are dishwasher-safe. The plastic they are made from is have knife-friendly, it protects knives when cutting and prevents unnecessary blunting of the cooking utensils. All boards have non-slip base for safe cutting, especially on smooth surfaces. The non-slip base will not allow the cutting board to touch your countertop, as an extra hygienic friendly feature.
When the cuttings boards are not in use you can store them in the minimalist and deluxe stainless-steel case. The case is even fingerprint-proof in order to look shiny and stylish with minimal care!
Care & Use: Chopping boards – dishwasher safe. Storage case – wipe clean with a damp cloth. Folio™ chopping boards are especially kind to knives and will not blunt their blades. Like all plastic chopping boards, they will mark slightly during use.
Board sizes: 24 x 34cm (9½ x 13½ inches).
- Color: Stainless steel 60170.
- Four chopping boards with non-slip feet.
- Knife-friendly, textured cutting surfaces.
- Stainless-steel bars for lifting and carrying boards.
- Fingerprint-proof stainless-steel case.
- Case holds boards apart for quick and hygienic drying.
- Boards – dishwasher safe.
- Case – wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cloths or strong chemical cleaners.
- Knife friendly surface of the boards is designed to mark slightly during use.
Available: (Ships in 1-2 working days)