- Additional information
The leather armchair Era Lounge chair Low (Metal) by Normann Copenhagen is a piece of furniture that expresses Scandinavian design at its best. Curvy lines and minimal metallic frame just wait for you to experience its comfort.
You can choose the feet frame between metal steel in black lacquer or chrome finish.
The upholstering material is also variable. Normann Copenhagen uses textile and leather upholstering of top quality firms Gabriel (Fame and Breeze Fusion collection) and Sorensen (Tango collection). Each collection features multiple colors for you to choose from.
The leather Era armchair is made of Sorensen Tango leather. Please use the link to their websites to check the colors and texture patterns and then specify collection name (Tango) and color number in the comment box area while placing our order with us. Read about the specifications of leather material in the “Features” tab.
Sorensen Tango colors link.
There is also the leather Era Lounge Chair Low with wooden feet (oak or walnut) as well as with rocking feet in chromed steel. Besides the Era Lounge Chair with low back, there is the Era Lounge Chair with high back and the Era Footstool to match both.
- Shell: Hard molded foam with steel reinforcement.
- Cushion: Soft molded foam.
- Textile: Sørensen Ultra Leather.
- Legs: Black Lacquered Steel or Chrome.
- Dimensions: Height: 77 cm. Length: 72 cm. Depth: 75 cm. Sitting height: 40 cm.
- The shell has a steel reinforcement for adding strength.
- Cleaning: (Leather) Clean with a damp cloth. Use the foam from warm water with soap flakes. Frequently vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended both for textile and leather to preserve color and appearance.
- Era is delivered assembled.
- Tango leather by Sorensen is a soft, buffed and embossed furniture leather with a strong finish, practical and smudge resistant and easy to maintain. It is pigmented in a variety of colors and ideal for exceptional seating comfort (Thickness 0.9 – 1.1 mm).
Upon Request: (Ships in 8 weeks)